Thursday, May 1, 2014

Nutella, Peanut Butter and Banana Smoothie

It is no secret that peanut butter and chocolate is a delicious combination. Peanut butter and banana also compliments each other well but my favorite dynamic duo is definitely chocolate and strawberry! I decided to combine all of these flavors to create my Nutella, peanut butter and banana smoothie. This recipe is a great dessert smoothie, perfect for satisfying that sweet tooth craving while still providing a few servings of fruit, calcium, potassium and protein.


 Ingredients
-1/2 Frozen banana
-Frozen strawberries
-Creamy peanut butter (add to taste)
-Nutella (add to taste depending on how sweet you prefer the smoothie)
-Skim milk (or unsweetened almond milk)
-Plain Greek yogurt
-Almonds
I also topped my smoothie off with slivers of dark chocolate and almonds.


~Bon appétit

4 comments:

  1. Mmmm looks delish! I think my kids will love this as well. They love Nutella :) thanks for sharing your recipe.

    Www.muslimahluvsmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. delish. as she says above - i know my kids would love this with all that chocolatey/nutella goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uuuuu yummy, yummy <3 I'm not a big fan of peanut butter, but I love Nutella and strawberries :D It looks delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummmyyyyyy! This sounds delish! I love me some peanut butter and Nutella!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...