Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Unite 7Seconds Condition Leave-In Detangler Review

When you find the holy grail of hair products there is no going back to whatever you were slathering on before. Unite 7Seconds Conditioner is widely used by celebrity hair stylists and even stars like Kim Kardashian, Nina Dobrev, Eva Longoria, Jennifer Aniston and Katy Perry can’t seem to get enough. There is no denying that these gorgeous women all have beautiful locks and who doesn’t crave the sleek shine of Kim K’s luscious mane.


This hydrating conditioner infused with fortifying protein is the ultimate frizz tamer and detangler. Just spritz some on (the scent is fabulous), wait 7 seconds and comb through. Pesky tangles are loosed and eliminated with minimal hair loss and no pain which makes the process less tedious. It also speeds up blow drying while polishing staticy strands for a neat, professional finish.

I prefer to use Unite as a finishing spray because it is one of the best on the market. After styling/flat ironing, I apply a small amount to my lengths and finger comb for even distribution. I have no idea what magic is at work here but this formula instantly transforms my mane from root-to-tip. My long hair appears silky, smooth and shiny with no frizz and fewer flyaways. I didn’t expect such incredible results but I now know why so many celebs use this product before strutting down the red carpet.

I haven’t tested it on natural curls yet but after creating ringlets with a curling iron it helps keep them well formed and lustrous. Although Unite is a conditioner, there is no stickiness, heaviness, build-up, flakes or residue so you can use it repeatedly before wash day.


My trick for creating more texture is to flat iron, lightly apply the spray and then clip my hair up or twist it into a bun until I finish doing my makeup. When I take it down approximately 1-2 hours later (it takes me a while to get ready) my hair is soft, glossy and bouncy. It feels great, looks healthy and smells fantastic!

You can order the conditioner online through various retailers including amazon.ca for about $30.00 and on the website shop.unitehair.com for about $28.00. After the first spritz I was totally hooked and now I never do my hair without it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...